We currently have a couple of home groups (Connect Groups) meeting regularly on zoom in the evening, a couple of ladies groups meeting on zoom during the daytime and one small group who meet at Gleneagles Social Club. The latter three groups do not meet regularly on a specific day.
A Connect group is a group of church members who meet together regularly, usually in the home of one of the members, or at the Gleneagles Social Club, but currently online via Zoom. Our meetings typically consist of chat, coffee, biscuits, Bible study/discussion, prayer and more chat. There is no expectation put upon anyone to participate in any particular way – if you want to come and relax, listen and learn, that’s fine, you will be very welcome. There are variations to the programme including occasional social get-togethers.
The groups exist for your benefit. Belonging to a Connect group helps us:
- to grow our relationships with each other,
- to give and receive care and support to and from each other,
- to pray for each other,
- to learn more about and grow closer to God.
All in the context of a very good time had by all!
Our Regular Connect groups:
- Mondays 7.30pm – currently on Zoom
- Leader – Elizabeth Holbrook
- Wednesdays 7.30pm – currently on Zoom
- Leaders – Carl and Liz Willis
If you would like to come or would like to know more please speak contact
Dawn – (01933 673324) – email@example.com