We have a number of homegroups meeting at different times and different places.
A homegroup is a group of church members who meet together regularly in the home of one of the members. Our meetings typically consist of chat, coffee, biscuits, Bible study/discussion, prayer and more chat. There is no expectation put upon anyone to participate in any particular way – if you want to come and relax, listen and learn, that’s fine, you will be very welcome. There are variations to the programme including occasional social get-togethers.
The groups exist for your benefit. Belonging to a homegroup helps us:
- to grow our relationships with each other,
- to give and receive care and support to and from each other,
- to pray for each other,
- to learn more about and grow closer to God.
All in the context of a very good time had by all!
Our Evening Homegroups:
- Sundays 6.00pm 2nd and 4th Sundays of the month
- includes light supper
- Leaders – Mark and Arleen Rowell
- Mondays 7.45pm
- Leader – Greg Cracknell
- Wednesdays 7.45pm
- Leaders – David and Jennie Baker
- Wednesdays 7.30pm Young Adults group
- Leaders – Carl and Liz Willis
Our Ladies Daytime groups:
- Mondays 10.30am Ladies group – various venues
- Leader – Pauline Ball
- Wednesdays 9.00am Ladies group
- Leader – Steph Gledhill
If you would like to come or would like to know more please speak to any of the leaders named above or contact Melvyn – 01933 673437