Praise God for:
- Our answered prayers and that we can call on Him at any time and anywhere
- His constant loving kindness for us
- Our church family and fellowship, and that we can extend it to all we meet
- Melvyn and June, Ali and Mark, our Bishops Donald and John, our churchwardens Chris and Elizabeth and our PCC, for their ministry and ceaseless hard work
- Jesus, our Saviour and our amazing friend
Please pray for:
- Melvyn and June on their break, that God will refresh them
- Our church building project and pledge scheme to bear fruit
- Mark and Arleen in Moldova
- Reboot, Ignite, the Self-Esteem group, Death Cafe, Bereavement Group , Men’s ministry, and friendship groups
- John and Maria, newly licensed as Pioneer Ministers and their street church outreach ministry
- The people of the Bahamas
So I was taught that love was our Lord’s meaning.
And I saw full surely that before God ever made us, He loved us.
And this love was never quenched, nor ever shall be.
And in this love He has done all His works.
And in this love is our life everlasting.
Julian of Norwich
THANK YOU FOR PRAYING
If you have a prayer need which you would like to be included in ‘Prayers this week’ please send to Melvyn by Wednesday for inclusion that week. THANK YOU.
Did you know that individual prayer is available after each Sunday morning service?
Just make your way to the seating area in the foyer of the church where a member of the Prayer Team will be waiting to pray with you.
Additionally, Churches Together Prayer Meetings are open to everyone. They meet at Nations at 8 pm each Monday evening.