Praise God for:
- Watching over us, hearing and answering our prayers
- The downward curve in the number of Coronavirus cases and deaths
- Melvyn and June, Ali and Mark, our churchwardens Chris and Elizabeth, our PCC and every member of our congregation
- Every new person who has watched our church services online and followed us on Facebook – thank you Lord for the gift of communication!
- Everyone working in hospitals and essential services, and everyone who is volunteering to serve others
- Every small act of kindness in these difficult times – God is at work!
Please pray for:
- All who are ill or in hospital, isolated, lonely, anxious or struggling – may God use His people to bring help and comfort
- Victims of domestic violence for whom lockdown is making life even more difficult – may God watch over them and help them to a place of safety
- Protection for all doctors, nurses and essential workers as they serve others
- Jeremy, Elizabeth and our PCC as they work together to create our parish profile – may God bless them with discernment and wisdom throughout the process
- Discussions about our church building project, may God’s intentions be clear and His will be done
- Please pray especially for: Jess, KP, N, baby Archie, Charlie, Jane, Jayne, Des’ family, and everyone known to us who needs God’s healing right now
- Please pray for Sally and her family as they mourn the loss of Sally’s father.
Some wisdom from Julian of Norwich:
It is not God’s will that we dwell on the painful feelings, and grieve and mourn over them. He wants us to let go of them quickly, and hold onto His endless joy.
Revelations of Divine Love, chapter 15.
God bless and protect you.
Additionally, Churches Together Prayer Meetings are open to everyone. They meet at Nations at 8 pm each Monday evening.