Praise God for:
- Hearing and answering our prayers, and that we can call upon Him at any time
- All who serve at our church; this week we thank God especially for the gift of our worship bands and youth band, for their talents and the uplifting, inspirational ways they help us to offer praise and worship
- All that is being done in our town to minister to the homeless and vulnerable
- Our Bishops Donald and John, and all who work in our Diocese, and especially everyone who works in safeguarding teams
- Redwell School, our home while we await our own building, and its staff and pupils
- Our congregation and its fellowship
Please pray for:
- Melvyn and June, Ali and Mark, our church wardens Chris and Elizabeth, the PCC and our whole church as we move closer to Melvyn’s departure and a period of change – pray that the Spirit will strengthen, encourage, guide and prepare us for the future
- The new Glenvale Estate being built which will become part of our parish, that God will bless the construction work and those who He has planned to move into new homes
- Our Vision for this coming year, that we will be ever more aware of God’s heartbeat for his beloved children, and respond to His call to reunite them with the Father
- The many ways our church reaches out to our community – Ignite, Wellitots, Community Church, Death Cafe, Bereavement Group, Hope into Action house, litter pick, quiz team…..pray that God will add to the numbers of each and that He will show us even more ways to reach out
- Please continue to pray especially for Australia, for rain and cooler weather to extinguish the fires, and for all the emergency services and volunteers working to help
pray for God to free us from any fears that may be holding us back from obeying His call:
In my anguish I cried to the Lord, and He answered by setting me free.
The Lord is with me; I will not be afraid.
What can man do to me?
Additionally, Churches Together Prayer Meetings are open to everyone. They meet at Nations at 8 pm each Monday evening.